Monday 14 February 2011

Mac & Milk Fall/Winter 2011...oooooohhhh



Loving this falls 2011 look from M.A.C I'm a sucker for a smokey eye and pale skin...So I'm overjoyed to see to see the new palette because I'm channeling my inner Kristen  Stewart. no more tanning for me its taken its toll on my skin!. Most of the most beautiful icons were pale skinned.
I especially love the the feathers in the hair with plated buns...Pocahontas meets gossip girl lol..and a dark nail is my thing too..goth is hot.




I'm Not sure how this look translates to everyday though, you could end up looking a bit anemic if you get it wrong its very editorial and romantic for everyday wear. you can take elements from it and make it your own a little blush wouldlighten the look and make it more wearable.



This look definitely emanates winter with the light hair and eyebrows ....along with the warm Autumn colours







Love these look books its a perfect way to inspire the artists and show the look and theme of the show!

  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pics and you should do your own look book to add to the portfolio of your work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Peeps please feel free to comment, rude or flippent comments will not be displayed..other than that your opinion is welcome x