Thursday 27 January 2011

MAC New prep and prime skin brightening serum...believe the hype



If like me you suffer from open pores and an uneven skin tone ( excessive sunbed use!!) this New MAC serum is formulated to instantly brighten, smooth, firm, and hydrate the skin while providing a plumper, more evenly toned finish to the complexion.

Natural antioxidants help to strengthen the skin against UV-related damage, while M∙A∙C Charged Water ensures deep, long-lasting hydration. It is easily absorbed and doesn't leave a heavy film like some primers I have used in the past. A little goes a long way too. The only negative is the price is a little on the expensive side for most at 28 pounds but is worth every penny in my opinion. For those of you who are a little daunted my the MAC counter you can order online from the UK website (i have provided a direct link below)

The product is absolutely gorgeous, my foundation stayed much longer and looked radiant. My pores looked more refined (which i love!) I thoroughly recommend this 10/10 ....now go forth and beautify xx

3 comments:

  1. Ive never heard of this until now. Im using a Neals Yard Brightening serum to even out skin tone from acne scars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a new product im quite stuck in my ways and don't normaly change my beauty routine but a friend gave me a bottle..have to say its lovely my skins really oily so my make up doesnt stay put without a primer...pop into mac and get a free sample..we love freeness xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. เซรั่มปลูกหนวด

    ReplyDelete

Hi Peeps please feel free to comment, rude or flippent comments will not be displayed..other than that your opinion is welcome x