Wednesday 26 January 2011

Foundation Faux pas

Most ladies will tell you getting a great foundation that matches your skin type/complexion  is not easy, never mind the dilemma's such as mouse, liquid, mineral or powder?

I have friends who would like to go to a Make up counter but find the over zealous cosmetic sales assistants very daunting. Before you know it you have spent lots of money on products  you will never use because you have been convinced that without these products you will not get the man of your dreams!!

Fear no more ladies hope is here...I will be regularly testing foundations/powders at your request and posting pics of the finished results and my review. so if there's a product you would like my to try just let me know and i will hotfoot it down to the nearest make-up counter with my uber sales repellent on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Peeps please feel free to comment, rude or flippent comments will not be displayed..other than that your opinion is welcome x