Tuesday 9 July 2013

its been a while!!! Recent work from 2012-2013..

Hi lovelies its been a while!! I've been busy shooting lots I just thought i'd share some more of my favourite shoots over 2012-2013





This was a lovely little shoot i did with Lucy Rogers. I used silver leaf on the lips to create some texture and light,.On the day the hair dresser actually let us down so I had to do her hair with no hair kit!!  i think it turned out pretty well considering!.





This shoot was so much fun!.It was Carmen Maranda vinatge inspired,.I really wanted to make the make up bright and on trend, I painted the blue eyebrows on with kryolan , and used pop of yellow on the lids.











This shoot was one of my favourites to date! we drove down to Somerset and shot in a beautiful restored gypsy carrige on a quaint little farm,. I was fortunate to work with a fantastic creative team Rosie Williams styled the shoot and the lovely Claire Huish was the photographer. both very talented ladies!! please check them out!. Our lovely model was Hazel @ gingersnap agency.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Peeps please feel free to comment, rude or flippent comments will not be displayed..other than that your opinion is welcome x