Saturday 8 October 2011

Ziad Ghanem backstage London Fashion week! (with AOFM)

I was so excited when I was selected to be part of the backstage make up team for London fashion week! working with the AOFM pro team is aways a treat!






Of all the shows the most iconic for me had to be ZIAD GHANEM. after last years triumph I was truly inspired by the theatrics of the show, it was both magical and original. could they really top that?

Key makeup artist Michelle Webb (who was also responsible for February2011 LFW look for Ziad) came up with the individual looks for each model! all the models were artists or creative people of some kind, which really made the spirit of the show and made it less conventional! the looks ranged from totally black face to intricate roses painstakingly painted on to the face.













The show has been the highlight of my career so far! working with such a wonderful team and makeup artist make the hard work all worthwhile.I look forward to more shows with AOFM and LFW 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing. I love the second look her brows to die for x

    ReplyDelete

Hi Peeps please feel free to comment, rude or flippent comments will not be displayed..other than that your opinion is welcome x