Tuesday 28 June 2011

Kakuyasu Uchiide’s Eyelashes

I have been looking for some inspiration for a creative beauty shoot and came across these images, The make up is by Kakuyasu Uchiide he is the head makeup artist for Shu Uemura and International artistic director of the company. I love eyelashes and I cherish my Shu eyelash curlers they are the best!! If your into eyelashes its definitely worth checking out their website! superb quality with individual styles from natural to fantasy..and the Tokyo lash bar is inspiring!









I think eyelashes have the ability to transform your face they are the feminine focal point of your face in my opinion, I was not blessed with luscious eyelashes so i do my best to accentuate them with curling and good mascaras such as Max factor masterpiece, MAC zoom lash and YSL are super too.

http://www.shuuemura.co.uk
..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Peeps please feel free to comment, rude or flippent comments will not be displayed..other than that your opinion is welcome x