Saturday 26 February 2011

Morrocan Hair Oil....bye bye frizz

I was thinking about getting a Brazilian blow dry recently until my lovely hairdresser put me on to this product, my hair is quite fine but curly so I have to painstakingly blow dry and straighten to have a good hair day and use about 4 products which can end up making my hair a bit limp!

This is amazing stuff it leaves no residue on your hair and is actually a treatment as well so is a double bonus! simply apply to wet hair (only a small drop is needed) and dry, it also reduces hair drying time too. you can use everyday without buildup My hair is much shinier and smoother I'm a very happy girl ;0D





I bought a 100ml bottle for 30 quid but you can buy a smaller one for less, they also do some other fab products too which I will be investing in! great thing about this is it also has the bunny on the side of the bottle which is guaranteed to be animal tested free..yay! I bought mine from Tony and Guy but you can buy online too...

http://www.moroccanoil.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love Moroccan Oil! I've been using it since the summer daily and it's the best!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi Peeps please feel free to comment, rude or flippent comments will not be displayed..other than that your opinion is welcome x